We hope you are as excited as we are! It's a fun way to enjoy the historic architecture and "vintage attitude" of our sweet little town, while at the same time creating a delightful souvenir bracelet for yourself or for a gift.
Bop from shop to shop collecting one charm at each of the 25 participating stops. At the end of the day, you will have created a unique souvenir bracelet commemorating the charming day you spent in Snohomish! This makes for a great gift or a wonderful start to a new family tradition.
Here are a few TIPS to make sure
you have the best time:
Location: Randolph Cellars
1007 1st St
Between 11:00 am - 3:00pm
Ticket Price: $20
There is parking nearby
Between 11:00am - 5:00pm
• We will have a list of confirmed paying guests at check-in. Once checked in you will receive one undecorated bracelet, a map/passport of official "Charming Stops," raffle ticket, and enough charm clips for attaching all the charms to your bracelet.
• Each passport holding guest will receive one (1) charm at each stop.
• To help you find them, Charm stops will be marked with balloons.
• Be sure to visit EVERY stop to be eligible to enter the gift raffle. Merchants will mark your passport.
• Return your completed raffle entries to any one of the locations noted on your map/passport with three stars (***) Winners will be notified by email or phone, and instructed how to collect prizes.
• There will be a Charm Bracelet Build Station at check-in and a local Jewelry artist will be available if you would like some help putting the charms on your bracelet.
Note: This event usually sells out, however, if there are tickets still available you can purchase them at registration, cash only.
All proceeds support the Historic Downtown Snohomish Association. Historic Downtown Snohomish Association (HDSA) is the officially recognized organization dedicated to the revitalization of Downtown Snohomish. We are a volunteer driven and volunteer-based 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our mission is to promote, preserve, andimprove the downtown historic district as the heart and soul of the City of Snohomish.